Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Charlotte@hitched
Beginner August 2020

Calling all couples who are planning to renew their vows (or already have)... fancy being featured on hitched?

Charlotte@hitched, 3 of June of 2016 at 16:47 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hey everyone!

Are you and your partner planning to renew your vows? Or perhaps you've already done it?

This month I'll be writing a guide to renewing your vows and would love to include stories from couples who have decided to have a second wedding celebration or are thinking about doing so.

If you think you'd be perfect for this piece, please comment below with the relevant details....

If you and your partner are planning to renew your vows:

. What has made you decide to do this?

. What will your second celebration be like? E.g. Where are you holding it and will there be a theme?

. What date did you get married and what date do you plan to renew your vows?

. How big will your guest list be?

If you've already renewed your vows:

. What made you decide to renew your vows?

. What was your celebration like?

. What date did you get married and what date did you renew your vows?

. How big was your guest list?

. Would you recommend this to other couples?

I look forward to reading your stories!

Charlotte x

2 replies

Latest activity by HappyGoldHair19218, 25 of May of 2018 at 15:31
  • S
    Beginner April 2016
    samwillow ·
    • Hide content

Renew the vow? for what?

• H
    Beginner
    HappyPurpleDiamonds930 ·
    • Hide content

Wedding Research - help needed!

Hello!

I am currently studying MA Events Management at the University of Greenwich. As part of my research I have created a survey to find out what kind of effects social media has on brides/ couples who have already celebrated their wedding or are still in the preparation stage. This survey will take approximately 7 minutes of your time to complete. The data that will be collected will remain strictly confidential as university policy.

If you would be kind enough to take part in my study please follow the link: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3746267/Modern-Media-How-much-affect-does-it-have-on-you-and-your-big-day-copy

If you would like some more information, please do not hesitate to contact me via this email: *****@***.**.**

Thanks for taking the time to read my post!

Sarah

• H
    Beginner September 2019
    HappyGoldHair19218 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, i'm sorry, this is not the correct place for this post, but I'm having some trouble here: hoy can I start a new thread? Thanks everyone!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics