Fran @ Hitched
Reviews are an excellent way to gain an opinion of a wedding supplier, venue or product. Reading first hand real life experiences on something that you may possibly book for your wedding day is important and you will find that the majority of services on hitched.co.uk have been reviewed to help your decision making easier.
The below four quotes are from couples who recently chose to get married at Craig-Y-Nos Castle in Powys:
"Gorgeous bathrooms and baths holding steaming hot water - soft beds, and soft lights. Characteristic creaky corridors - and nooks and crannies everywhere for the inquisitive."
“The accommodation was also to a very high standard and possessed a certain charm which is deeply lacking in most modern chain hotels. The bridal suite was fantastic, the bed was plush and having a roll top bath that overlooks a forest is a luxurious bonus. It compared rather better than the five star spa hotel we stayed in on our mini-honeymoon."
"We chose Craig-Y-Nos as our wedding location for a number of reasons:
1) There's no other wedding room as opulent and as grand the theatre
2) The grounds are beautiful for photographs
3) The castle has so much personality and is very quirky architecturally
4) There were no hidden surcharges or stipulations unlike a lot of other wedding venues in south Wales
5) Our wedding planner (Alison) was very down to earth, very straightforward and wasn't a smarmy sales person
6) It provides everything all under one roof.”
“It was great to have the ceremony, reception and accommodation all in one place.”
If you can, do you research and try to read as many reviews as you can during your wedding planning. It should give you peace of mind and give you a rough idea of how good your experience will be.