Voting Terms and Conditions
These Terms & Conditions explain how you can use our website to vote in The Wedding Awards.
- Promoter: Immediate Media Company London Limited.
- Voting will open on 09 January 2017 and will end on 09 February 2017.
- On the 09 February 2017, voting will close. The votes will then be counted and the winners will be announced in Spring 2017 on the You & Your Wedding, Perfect Wedding and hitched websites as well as each official social media page for the sites.
- To register your vote for each of your favourite wedding brands, visit the voting page, where you will also find more information about what to do to.
- Voters must be UK residents, aged 18 or over and not employers of the Promoter.
- Voters must only vote once for each product/service/item. Multiple votes for an item from the same voter will be disregarded.
Voting Competition Terms & Conditions
- Promoter: Immediate Media Company London Limitedo.
- Competition closes at 11.59pm on 09 February 2017. Prize is valid for two people from 10 February 2017 to 30 November 2017, subject to accommodation availability.
- Other than where mentioned, the prize excludes travel, meals, beverages, personal expenditure and incidental costs.
- The competition is not open to employees of Immediate Media Co and its associated agencies. Prize winners must be over 18. One entry per household. Prize is non-transferable.
- One winning entry will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. The winner will be notified by The Promoter via email within 28 days of the competition closing and details of how to claim the prize will be provided. For details of the winners, send a SAE to Awards Competition Winners List, You & Your Wedding, Vineyard House, 44 Brook Green, London W6 7BT within two months of the closing date.
- If any winner is unable to be contacted within one month of the closing date, the Promoter will offer the prize to a runner-up. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
- The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.