Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

emmyroo22
Beginner October 2009

HELP...fancy dress ideas beginning with J or M????

emmyroo22, 9 of November of 2008 at 17:19 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 6

After the help of u guys ive decided to have the theme of my fancy dress party as the peoples names. so we all have to dress as something begining with J or M...

anyone have any ideas for me other than marilyn monroe or jessica rabbit?? i also thought of jodie marsh, but really dont think i could pull off the belt look!!!!

pls help!!!

6 replies

Latest activity by Meep, 9 of November of 2008 at 18:05
  • lauraloo
    Beginner May 2007
    lauraloo ·
    • Hide content

Marilyn Manson (quite probably not what you had in mind)

Madonna?

• essexmum
    Beginner August 2009
    essexmum ·
    • Hide content

Jayne Mansfield (big busty blonde 1950's film star)

Maid Marion

Julie Andrews

James Bond

Mother Teresa

ummmmm - depends on what era you want really - you could always try googling!

• MD
    Beginner
    MD ·
    • Hide content

Maid Marian

Margaret Thatcher

Miss Marple

Jesus

Jordan

Mighty Mouse/Mickey Mouse/Minne Mouse (not people though...........but neither is Jessica Rabbit I suppose!)

• emmyroo22
    Beginner October 2009
    emmyroo22 ·
    • Hide content

Ive tried googling...but couldnt really find much, all i could think of putting was fancy dress begining with... and that didnt bring up much!!

i did think of a few of the above, but i wanted it to be obvious who i actually was!!! mother teresa could be good tho.

people are going as all sorts from monkeys to jimmy saville right throught to mermaids!! so im open to any ideas!!!

• Sah
    Beginner July 2006
    Sah ·
    • Hide content

A friend of mine is hosting a 'j' party for her mum Judy's 60th bday so have been thinking of ideas today...

Juliet Bravo, Jesus, Judas Escariot, Jewellery box, Jemima PuddleDuck, James Bond, Janet Street-Porter (how?!) 'Jane Doe', Johnny Bravo, Johnny Depp (a la Pirates of the Carribbean) Janitor, Jailer, Jack-in-a-box, JethroTull

Don't know if any of those would work for you?

xxx

• Mr JK
    Beginner
    Mr JK ·
    • Hide content

Six years ago, JK and I went to her works Christmas party dressed as Mary and Joseph - JK was quite heavily up the duff with Lexi at the time, so it seemed obvious. ? Apparently some people were offended, but I can't remember the details.

• Meep
    Beginner
    Meep ·
    • Hide content

Are you going with anyone? If so, James Bond & M?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics