Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Storky
Beginner May 2011

Hen Party invitations

Storky, 30 of November of 2010 at 16:52 Posted on Planning 0 6

Are any of you doing them?

If so, how will you word yours? I'm about to start the wording for mine - it's an afternoon tea. ️☕️ ?

Would love to see any that have been done before the blankness that is my mind is let loose!

6 replies

Latest activity by Mrs C, 30 of November of 2010 at 18:16
  • ashlil
    Beginner February 2011
    ashlil ·
    • Hide content

Sorry CB no idea either but Claires idea is ok

what Tinks did I think would be fab..!! hehehe

where are you having your afternoon tea?

• Red Baroness
    Beginner July 2012
    Red Baroness ·
    • Hide content

I sorted my friend's hen night, but sent the invites via email. This was the email, but was a different kind of party!

While [ ] is away

We are taking [ ] out to play

Everything will be alright

For one last wild and crazy night!

Join us for [ ]’s Hen Party…….

The Date: [ ]

The Plan:

Arrive in style:

Catch a musical:

Food & Cocktails (possibly more of the latter!):

Party all the way home……………

Come and join us for a night on the town to celebrate in style for [ ]’s Hen Party!

Please R.S.V.P as soon as possible, but no later than [ ] to allow us to finalise numbers and book the tickets.

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

Claire, my bm's are sorting my 'proper' one that I know nothing about. This is one to get his mum, aunt etc involved too. They're going to get a nice little package of goodies - a similar thing to Tinks but I'm using some old cups that I've been collecting since we got engaged.

It's going to be at Flemings which is a lovely place and a bit off the beaten track.

• Red Baroness
    Beginner July 2012
    Red Baroness ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Then my email invite helps you in no way!

• Philippa_1
    Beginner August 2011
    Philippa_1 ·
    • Hide content

I on't think im sending invites i will propably just give a list of names and phone numbers to my sister (CBM) and she can ring everyone cos there wont be many of us anyway

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

This is the wording for mine... not 100% on the design yet!

I know that it is traditional for the Maid of Honour to arrange the hen night antics but as most of you will know, I am not one for sticking to tradition… plus my sister has recently had baby no.2 so has far more important things on her mind!!!

Where are we going?

We are spending a fabulous weekend in Bath, Somerset.

When is it happening?

Friday 25th February to Sunday 27th February 2011

What can we expect?

A weekend of chilled out fun!

Friday - Arrival at our chosen hotel followed by an evening of dinner and cocktails.

Saturday - A hearty breakfast followed by a wander round Bath. A sexy burlesque dancing lesson in the afternoon followed by dinner out on the town and lots and lots of dancing!

Sunday - A few hours of luxury in the spa – the perfect hangover cure before heading back to reality!

Hotel (add web address once booked)

Burlesque (add web address once booked) Burlesque is a fun, sexy and theatrical form of exotic dance, as well as an ancient tradition. Burlesque is normally styled with corsets, sequins and feathers, think Moulin Rouge or Dita Von Teese. It’s very much about “making the most of what you’ve got and knowing what to do with it”!

What should we wear?

Anything you like! For the burlesque class they have given us the following list of required clothing…

Shirt/coat/dressing gown; Vest; Skirt which will allow you to move around; High heeled shoes/ boots; Trainers; Long gloves; Hold up Stockings

I understand that not everyone likes to dress up on a night out, so I won’t force you! If you want to dress up on the Saturday night then the theme is burlesque all the way… corsets, feathers and killer heels! You can add as little or as much of this to your outfit as you wish, I want you to be comfortable and enjoy yourselves!

Who are we?

As most of you probably won’t know each other I thought I would do a little introduction for each of you…

Name How I know you…

I Promise…

To not turn into a bridezilla in the run up to the wedding. I do understand that this day is about Kelly and Riki. Not dying flowers or a bad spray tan. I promise to keep things light and fun and exciting. I will count on you girls to BE HONEST about if I look weird or if I am getting too stressed out. Or if I really need to NOT wear that blue top hat on my head, just because it goes with my shoes. Thank you for being part of all this! I am so excited to be spending so much of it with you all. Squeeeeeeeeee!

RSVP

Please send this card back to me as soon as you can!

I’m really sorry but I can’t make it…

Woohoo! I will be there! Please tick which apply

Everything – Count me in!

Friday Night Dinner & Drinks

Friday Night Hotel

Saturday Afternoon Burlesque Class

Saturday Night Dinner & Drinks

Saturday Night Hotel

Sunday Morning Spa

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups