• Manage your budget plan icon
    Budget close icon
    Manage your budget plan icon You are currently on budget !

My budget: 10000

My Cost so far: 7,800

Create a free budget plan to organise your finances!

• Manage your budget
    • Keep track of your spending
    bottom arrow icon
    Manage my Budget
  • Manage your to-do list icon
    Budget close icon
    Manage your to-do list icon You have 0 outstanding tasks!
    Tasks Complete: 32 Tasks Outstanding: 0

Create a free personalised to-do list to help make your planning easy and fun!

• Free step-by-step plan and time-line
    • Fun and manageable task list
    Manage my To-Do List Bottom arrow icon
  • New competitions to enter icon
    Budget close icon
    You have not entered any competitions

Make sure you check back regularly as we are always adding new competitions.

View Competitions Page Bottom arrow icon
hide
down arrow icon

Petrol Blue Theme

Join the conversation!

Chat and get advice from other brides-to-be.

Register for free   or   sign in to reply
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Petrol Blue Theme

I have found the most gorgeous bridesmaids dresses in petrol blue.  They do them in other colours but I love this particular colour and think it is really quite unusual for weddings.

I have been looking for favours, stationary etc today to see what I can get to match and clearly it is very unusual as I can't find anything!!  I can go fo silver which is fine but just wondered if anyone else was using petrol blue and if so, knew of anywhere that did items such as stationary and favours to match!

Thank you

• Re: Petrol Blue Theme

Hiya,

If you are looking for invitations and things to match i canmake them for you. If you let me know what style of invite you require and email a pic of the dresses you have found i can colour match for you no problem.

The reason i ask you to email me a pic is because i have seen different varients of petrol blue, from a blue green, to a black blue with a green tinge, and a black green.

Please get in touch if your interested. I hope you find all that you want in your search :)

www.poesh.co.uk

Handmade Invitations & Co-Ordinating Stationery.

Check out our great affordable and sentimental gifts -

Novelty Survival Kits, Personalised Bauble's, Journal Jars, Lovely-Ness Jars, Family Time Jars and Personalised Letters from Father Christmas.

There is only a little difference between petrol blue and teal, so you might try looking for teal as well. 

Hi,

I am happy to source the favours, and co-ordinate postboxes, table plan, etc. if that helps.  I am currently helping another bride with Teal which is a close colour so happy to source for you as well and send out samples.  You can email me at lastlittlething@googlemail.com with specifics. 

Jane

x

Hi

Is this the right colour?

The dress was made from taffeta which kinda changed colour depending on the angle and light which made it was impossible to match 100%. I eventually found ribbon for the flowers but it wasn't the right colour really. The guys wore a silver cravat and nothing else was in the same colour as I wanted champagne colours to match my own dress for the favours and chair sashes which was just as well.

If you have a silk dress in petrol blue it would be easier to match I think but another hitcher had a teal wedding theme and she struggled big time.

x

Hitcher Discount of 10% off available on jewellery and hair accessories with code 'Hitched10'.

www.lynseysdesigns.co.uk     www.facebook.com/lynseysdesigns1

Is it more this colour?

Bespoke Silk Florist ~ Venue Dresser ~ Chair Cover Hire ~ 

AisleBeYours  Design Albums  Reviews  Email Us

Thanks for all your replies so far!

I should of attached a piccie!!  Here you go........

The darker dress is what the designer calls petrol blue.

Thanks

these are some chq book style invitations i did in blue teal, quite close to petrol blue. (sorry about terrible pic)

another pic, but just of the front cover

Bespoke Silk Florist ~ Venue Dresser ~ Chair Cover Hire ~ 

AisleBeYours  Design Albums  Reviews  Email Us

Hi

That's a lovely colour! I think most custom stationers like myself, should be able to adapt designs to suit in colour so even if you don't see the same shade shown on a website it's worth choosing a design you like first then emailing to see if they can adapt it for you. For example I regularly print match as close as possible to a tiny fabric or ribbon swatches sent to me from clients. Matching colour cardstock can sometimes be more difficult but Petrol Blue should be fine. I've found various shades of blue have been really popular so far this year for orders and have recently made a portfolio in a similar shade. Silver works well with it and little hints of bright contrasting colours like hot pink as shown.

WWW.PRETTYWILD.CO.UK  Professional event stationery, beautiful letterpress & more.

TWITTER FACEBOOK

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)