Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

snowiecat
Beginner March 2010

Anyone used a FLABeLOS machine?

snowiecat, 30 of August of 2009 at 09:00 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 16

Hiya Who's used a FLABeLOS (their spelling!) machine?

Did it work?

I hate excercise so of course I'm looking for the easy option ?

16 replies

Latest activity by GabriellaWinters, 15 of September of 2010 at 20:00
  • barongreenback
    Beginner September 2004
    barongreenback ·
    • Hide content

Not wishing to be rude, but are you having some sort of image crisis at the moment?

Plus <judgemental> assuming that's a photo of your child, you'd risk injecting yourself with an unapproved substance for a bit of a tan? </judgemental>

BTW, there is no easy option to weight loss. Eat less and move more*.

* (c) Numbnuts/Barongreenback 2008 all rights reserved, patent pending, your home may be at risk if you do not keep up with your repayments, investments may go up as well as down, please refer to our terms and conditions.

• claires
    Beginner July 2008
    claires ·
    • Hide content

I am assuming that in the not too distant future a post will appear regarding the delights of FLABeLOS (whatever the hell that is!)

• Mrs Winkle
    Beginner May 2007
    Mrs Winkle ·
    • Hide content

There is absolutely no point in being lazy about weight loss. If you want to lose weight, you have to work at it. And sorry, but laziness is one trait I find really unattractive to be honest. It really is rather simple - eat less calories, do more exercise.

• flissy666
    flissy666 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It works too - look at his avatar ?

• barongreenback
    Beginner September 2004
    barongreenback ·
    • Hide content

Yes, you too can lose 100 pounds* using FLABeLOS!

*UK Sterling.

• Doughnut
    Beginner June 2008
    Doughnut ·
    • Hide content

It sounds painful. As others have said, there is no magic fix, hence the 'eat less move more' common sense approach endorsed by the above Hitchers.

Without meaning to sound patronising, you might find you like exercise when you do some. It is addictive. Walking is a great way to start and you can build up a sweat if you step up the pace. I love cycling too.

I can't imagine not doing any and go a bit stir-crazy if I don't get enough. I've just eaten half a french stick with jam and two coffees for breakfast and need a belt on my size 10 jeans so there must be something in it.

• Moose in the Garage
    Beginner May 2005
    Moose in the Garage ·
    • Hide content

Alright hands up those who went and googled to see what a Flabelos machine is? ?

I have read reports on similar machines and apparently they do work but you don't just stand on them and they do all the work, you still have to do exercises, they just boost the effect. Anyway, for £2500 I would rather put in the effort and either cycle or run or something else for free. In fact, come to that if I had £2500 spare I would rather spend it on a personal trainer than a machine that I would probably only use half a dozen times. At least a personal trainer would turn up at your house and MAKE you get up off your behind and do something!

• kierenthecommunity
    Beginner May 2005
    kierenthecommunity ·
    • Hide content

FLABeLOS? pmsl. what a name!

and they're £2500? ? i'd spend about 10% of that and get a wii fit. at least you have people cheering you on when you do that ?

• kierenthecommunity
    Beginner May 2005
    kierenthecommunity ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

noone likes a show off ?

• Baby Buns
    Beginner September 2007
    Baby Buns ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Definitely second this! The new EA Sports one is great, who knew I was sooo unfit ? (rhetorical question!)

• Doughnut
    Beginner June 2008
    Doughnut ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

?

I'm just saying exercise is the key! I had profiteroles for lunch* ?

* I do normally have cereal for breakfast and do eat fairly healthily most of the time, but it's BH weekend and we're redecorating the house.

• Ronypoo
    Beginner March 2008
    Ronypoo ·
    • Hide content

It's been so long since i indulged......

Whoop Whoop

• T
    T21 ·
    • Hide content

These Machines are GREAT!! they work! i have lost inchs..and am still doing so.

• Petal
    Petal ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I don't get why you have just bounced a year old post? <cynical hat> are you selling these machines?<cynical hat>

If I am wrong I apologise and you are more than welcome to join in here ?

• T
    T21 ·
    • Hide content

I was just looking online and I noticed a lot of comments are from people who had not tried...I think it only right that I tell people about my positive experience.

• Petal
    Petal ·
    • Hide content

Fair enough.

• G
    GabriellaWinters ·
    • Hide content

? Bump.

I myself have been trying out Flabelos, I haven't really seen much of a result in myself, but my auntie who does it with me regular has lost a few inches on her butt.

I do believe that this is a good way to go for keeping healthy, weight loss or toning up, you do simply just stand on it ( there are several positions, each position works on different parts of your body). It can cause sickness and things that may be a little discomforting as it's simply sending strong vibrations through you.

I pay for a membership of 30 goes ( 1 go = 10minutes which is supposed to be the same as an hour work out at the gym) and I pay £30 for that, you're allowed up to 30 minutes per day on the machine. They reckon doing it just twice a week at 10minutes a time, for a few weeks could lead to noticeable results such as losing a dress size.

Sorry to have re-bumped the thread but I was searching through, and noticed there wasn't much information about it here, some people in the future may find it helpful.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics