Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

busybee29
Beginner July 2010

Bad hitcher needs a kick up the bum!

busybee29, 7 of June of 2009 at 22:07 Posted on Planning 0 7

Hi

Hope your all well, not been on for a few weeks as went on holiday and i have been sulking round the house since we got back as i didnt want to come home!

I really need a kick up the bum with this wedding planning, we are trying to decide on a date in April and have an afternoon tea reception instead of an evening reception or stick with July and have evening reception with a band.

I also cut all my long hair off to a posh style bob which i love and have decided to keep this length so need to find a new hair style and now a tiara as i wasent having one before.

I also need to sort out some invitations so need to get looking at them...

Im tired already lol

Hopes everyones planning is going well

x x

7 replies

Latest activity by millymolly83, 8 of June of 2009 at 08:46
  • tiggywinkle
    tiggywinkle ·
    • Hide content

Here is a kick up the bum. /////

What would you prefer and go with that, would you regret not having a reception afterwards or would you really enjoy afternoon scones. Once you have decided this everyhing else if easy peasy pie or scone.

What else do you need to plan and maybe we can all help, many heads are better than one.

Possibly I can help with the invites and the tiara.

You decide the decide the date we can help with the rest.

• roseblossomka
    roseblossomka ·
    • Hide content

Congratulations on your wedding day. Good luck with all the plans and I hope everything goes well for you.

As a wedding florist and also a trainned wedding planner I have met many brides to be who get a bit stressed over the planning of their big day.

It will be a great day and everything will come together.

If you need any advice or help with regards to flowers for your big day please feel free to look at my website, I would be happy to help and give you some advice.

Good luck with everyhting it will be a great day and enjoy the planning.

• teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

Careful rose - you're advertising!

and nice to see ya again busybee........ how could ya get all your hair cut short!!?? Smiley smile

• busybee29
    Beginner July 2010
    busybee29 ·
    • Hide content

It was driving me mad, i only grew it because i wanted my hair up for the wedding and when we decided to postpone i thought s*d it its coming off, but i really like it and wish i had done it ages ago.

Before.....

and after! I was late for work and had a cold sore so i look abit cross lol, i also dont know how to resize pics ?

• busybee29
    Beginner July 2010
    busybee29 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Rose and Vicky. We were originally getting married in August but postponed until next year. I have an idea on the type of flowers i would like and also my jewellery. I have tiny flowers and some pretty beading on my dress so want to tie that all in together so will have to get some pics up. As for hair and tiaras i have no idea now as i was going for a messy up style

• teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

Oh now that is a lovely hair do!!!! very very professional looking and sassy at the same time...

(I did a post about resizing pics, its tagged somewhere if you can find it......but its not that big a pic tbh!)

• ooh la la
    Beginner August 2013
    ooh la la ·
    • Hide content

It's fine bee - I like big photos, so you can have a good look!

Your hair looks fab! It REALLY suits you.

Have you thought about a birdcage veil - I think that would really suit your hairstyle.

x

• millymolly83
    Beginner August 2010
    millymolly83 ·
    • Hide content

Think your hair is really nice!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics