Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J

Who know it? Is it good?

jbright, 18 of February of 2009 at 05:03 Posted on Planning 0 11

Hi all,

One of my friends is getting ready for their June Wedding this year?

Someone suggests http://goodparty.co.uk/ to be their planner.

The plan it made is excellent on their budget, they said.

I am here hoping for their wedding, but still want to get more information about it.

Because i am planning to proposal............? and will certainly have a wedding.

Is there any others know it ? which kind of wedding they showed you?Do you like it?

Which types is the best?........, etc.

Please give me some information and suggestion.

Here is hoping

11 replies

Latest activity by bec84, 18 of February of 2009 at 16:22
  • Stazzle
    Stazzle ·
    • Hide content

?️?️

• Tony Lewis HIB
    Tony Lewis HIB ·
    • Hide content

So your friend then....they appear to recommend it wholeheartedly but you still need more information from total strangers. Don't trust them much do you? I seeee.

I can see why you need to do some search engine optimisation on your site as you don't rank at all well in search for any other keywords other than your name, but this is NOT the way to do it.

Become a helpful member of the community (having read the rules of course) and then ANSWER people's questions. Preferably in good English.

Blimey

Tony

• Saracroft251
    Beginner August 2010
    Saracroft251 ·
    • Hide content

This is really starting to get on my tits, this is a forum not the online yellow pages!

I have had a look at your website and I can confirm that its shite, now go away and post elsewhere

• Kirstin
    Beginner September 2010
    Kirstin ·
    • Hide content

It's becoming a bit of a joke really.

Also vaguely amusing that the OP has pretty poor English, and the company is owned by someone in Denmark. coincidence?

<feelsneedforbangyheadman!!>

• nicky167
    Beginner September 2009
    nicky167 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Sara. Stop beating around the bush & say what you really mean!!! ?

• Saracroft251
    Beginner August 2010
    Saracroft251 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Lol - should I, do you really think so? I am worried I may offend the OP ? How should I word it? I am thinking:

"Dear OP would you kindly wank off somewhere else please (preferrably confetti) and advertise your shockingly expensive services there, we, collectively at hitched, think that you are rather rude, and you are advertising against forum rules, should you decide to read the rules then feel free to post back here again, in the mean time I am off to go and post some abuse on your website in very bad English"

hmmmm, actually I think thats a bit mean, perhaps a bit passive aggressive of me, maybe I wont post it..........?

• FIONATS73
    Beginner August 2009
    FIONATS73 ·
    • Hide content

May be it is about time Darren set a field, when new members join.

Asking the question are you business or a member of the public. When business is selected the forum rules should be read a bit like terms and conditions?

At least it would keep them harasing our door, and getting us all rather pissed off with it!

x

• bluewater
    Beginner August 2009
    bluewater ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

<stands up and applauds saracroft251>

• bec84
    Beginner
    bec84 ·
    • Hide content

Aww...but if the advertisers all go we'll have to take our anger out on each other! ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics