Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sparkley
Beginner September 2007

Being nekkid at home......

Sparkley, 21 of October of 2008 at 14:47 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 48

I love being home alone and naked. Mind you, I'm naked most of the time the bf is at mine too.

I used to hate my body, I am not hugely fat, I am curvy with T & A!! But there is something so liberating about coming home from work and stipping off. Luckilly my house isn't hugely overlooked. But not sure I would care even if it was ?

Do you enjoy being nekkid?

48 replies

Latest activity by rupertcat, 22 of October of 2008 at 11:32
  • B
    bobbly1 ·
    • Hide content

Nope - I have to wear somthing (currently my pj's)

Also, I couldn't sit naked on our leather sofa - I'd stick to it (body heat not fluids, I hasten to add!)

• HeidiHole
    Beginner October 2003
    HeidiHole ·
    • Hide content

No way! I hate my body and wouldn't inflict it on anyone, having to sit nekkid in front of anyone is my worst nightmare ?

• Gryfon
    Gryfon ·
    • Hide content

Upstairs I don't mind, however with the children around and the fact that our front room windows look out onto the road not downstairs! I always feel slightly defenceless as well with the wind whistling around my bits as it were ? I like the security of at least pants!

• KB3
    Beginner
    KB3 ·
    • Hide content

The only place I'm naked is the bedroom. We only have curtains (no nets or blinds) on the windows so I don't think the neighbours would like to see me and my wobbly bits whilst I made a cup of tea or watched the TV.

• spacecadet_99
    Beginner
    spacecadet_99 ·
    • Hide content

Nope, when I'm at home I'm usually snuggled up in even more clothes than I wear outside the house. I can't even sleep nekkid unless it's absolutely roasting hot and I can't sleep any other way, and even then I want a sheet on me. I don't like my body at all and wouldn't want to be nekkid on my own. Mind, I have no doubt that MrSC likes my body and would love it if I were nekkid more often, it's just me that doesn't like the sight of my wobbly bits!

• Sparkley
    Beginner September 2007
    Sparkley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

?

Not even if you were on your own and you knew you weren't going to be disturbed?

• SophieM
    SophieM ·
    • Hide content

I hardly ever close the curtains and I'm overlooked, so no ?

• HeidiHole
    Beginner October 2003
    HeidiHole ·
    • Hide content

Eww, no, Sparks, in my head I like to pretend I'm thin ?

Thanks for the hug.

• Sunset21
    Beginner
    Sunset21 ·
    • Hide content

Nope, I feel very self conscious, I have horrid cellulite on the tops of my legs, I feel really ugly with no clothes on although my H would say otherwise, obv. he likes it. He's weird.

Sparks, you're not like most people y'know!

• flailing wildly
    flailing wildly ·
    • Hide content

Nope. Don't think my flatmate would appreciate it ?

And when I'm on my own - no, very rarely. I'm comfortable about being nekkid in front of partners, though.

• Oriana
    Beginner
    Oriana ·
    • Hide content

I tend to walk round naked a lot of the time, or in hardly enough clothes to make it worth the effort. I sleep naked too and have done so for a long time. I don't especially like my body, but at the same time I feel more comfortable. Mind you, we aren't overlooked at all really and just have a river out the back, so that probably helps. I wouldn't inflict myself on my neighbours.

I would never go to a naturist resort or anything though and won't walk round naked when I have kids, though I doubt I'll ever wear PJ's to bed.

• Sparkley
    Beginner September 2007
    Sparkley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

He's not weird, he loves you.

I really haven't got a lovely slim figure, but I have decided that <Shirley Bassey> I am what I am <Shirley Bassey> and I like to be free of clothes at any opportunity.

Maybe I get it from my parents, they are quite often nekkid. Although not in front of people, on their own. Thank god! ?

• Sunset21
    Beginner
    Sunset21 ·
    • Hide content

Yeah I know he does Sparks, and now I feel all warm and fuzzy. I'd love to be in the 'am what I am' camp. I tried to be once but I didn't like what I was ? Sadly, I don't know if i'll ever be [sigh]

• KB3
    Beginner
    KB3 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's interesting. I thought most people became more free spirited once they'd had children and are more likely to be naked around them.

• Oriana
    Beginner
    Oriana ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

In my case I think it would more be the fact of not wanting to make my children uncomfortable once they are at a certain age. I know i was through puberty. I wouldn't have any issues with changing in front of them or them seeing me in the shower or bath, just not going to make breakfast starkers etc. Who knows though, if i ever do manage to get preggers, I might feel differently.

• P
    Beginner May 2005
    Pint&APie ·
    • Hide content

I love to hang out with my wang out.

I thought living in a ground floor flat by a busy road might be a problem, but nobody has complained yet.

• C
    Beginner June 2002
    cjb ·
    • Hide content

I definitely don't like just generally 'being' naked, but I certainly wander around upstairs between the bathroom and bedrooms naked, and sit at my dressing table doing my make up etc. naked.

I'm not particularly super-model ish, in fact my children call my stomach 'play-doh' (bless 'em ?) but I don't cover up at every opportunity.

Having said that, I definitely wouldn't come in, strip off, cook dinner and watch telly in the nud!

• C
    Beginner June 2002
    cjb ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My eldest child is 8, I'm quite happy to be naked in front of him.. I can imagine that there may be an age when it becomes more of an issue but don't know when that will be - certainly no problems so far.

• LouM
    Beginner August 2007
    LouM ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Whereas I rarely close the curtains and am overlooked (hmm, only slightly I suppose), but I am almost always naked at home. I have a far from perfect body, but I prefer letting my skin breathe to wearing horrid clothes.

• Sparkley
    Beginner September 2007
    Sparkley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Where is it you live ?

• B
    Buffy Somers ·
    • Hide content

Naked, no. But I do like to remove my underwear and put on comfy clothes as soon as I come through the door.

• Sare
    Beginner September 2002
    Sare ·
    • Hide content

I'm often naked as it feels so much more comfortable.

But H says I'm wrong because we have children who see me.

Oh and I'm a fat pig but still do it.

• SophieM
    SophieM ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

See, I'm not fussed by the idea of lying about reading a book or watching telly with no clothes on, but what about when you're cooking, doing the laundry etc? ?

• essexmum
    Beginner August 2009
    essexmum ·
    • Hide content

No. I have a huge hang up about my stomach which even my husband very rarely gets to see (I tend to put my nightie on over my jogging bottoms before I then take said JB's off or I get changed with the light off).

• LouM
    Beginner August 2007
    LouM ·
    • Hide content

Laundry is generally done last thing at night (definitely naked) and I'll usually cook as soon as I get home, so will generally still have clothes on (or at least a tshirt or sometimes an apron ?)- ow, think of the oil splatters!

• Sare
    Beginner September 2002
    Sare ·
    • Hide content

Cooking bacon is a bit hazardous but I always iron in the nude.Had to move into a bedroom though after the postman saw me through the fully glazed door.

• P
    poochanna ·
    • Hide content

I love being naked. In fact I feel more confident naked than in clothes. I've always thought when watching Gok that he'd need to do the reverse on me ?

• crystal-k
    Beginner July 2008
    crystal-k ·
    • Hide content

I love being naked too! If it it is just me and H at home then naked most of the time, especially in the summer.

When step-sons are about I can't walk around like that but they have caught me naked quite a few times when they barge into the bedroom or bathroom! The youngest one (5) just says "Swit-a-woo!"

We haven't got a TV or stereo in our bedroom so I normally take body lotion, hairdryer etc into the living room and get ready there.

We are on first floor flat and windows overlook an alleyway that is not used much so that helps. Although I am sure the old ladies who work in the charity shop opposite have caught an eyeful one or two times though - their window is directly opposite our kitchen window.

WARNING - NAKED INJURIES - I have burnt my stomach on the iron whilst ironing naked and burnt my nipple in the yolk of my fried egg as I bent over my plate. ?

• LouM
    Beginner August 2007
    LouM ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yes, I've never quite understood the title of HTLGN, because all he does is put his women in holdy-in underwear (which is not naked) and give them a bit of a makeover (which is not naked either). I guess those things give them confidence which in turn gives them the confidence to strip off with aplomb. Hmmmm. Ok, I think I've answered my own question.

• JK
    Beginner February 2007
    JK ·
    • Hide content

Mr JK and I are a bit lackadaisical about clothes. When we're on our own, obviously. Or in front of the children. They're 3 and 5 and currently don't seem bothered.

My mother wasa bit half-hearted about clothes, though not always in terms of being nekkid - she used to take her bra off down one sleeve as soon as she got in form work, sometimes stuffing it under a cushion on the sofa to be discovered by some hapless individual much, much later. And on her first trip to the loo her knickers came off too (I'm the same thinking about it).

It's not that I can't stand clothes, or seek to make a point, it's a matter of convenience and laziness and in the case of bras, comfort.

• R
    Beginner March 2004
    RachelHS ·
    • Hide content

I'm not particularly comfortable with my body - especially at the moment as my belly is expanding and my boobs have changed. I'm hoping I feel better when I actually look pregnant and Rubenesque, rather than just pudgy as I do at the moment.

And any woman who's ever been pregnant knows that you can't spend very long without wearing underwear - and going without a bra doesn't bear thinking about. Not having a bra on is so uncomfortable at the moment - I really need the support!

• Dr Svensk Tiger
    Beginner
    Dr Svensk Tiger ·
    • Hide content

It's not something I do. I'm pretty comfortable with my body so it's not that, I just like being clothed. I'm always nipping out for something too so it's pain to have to keep getting dressed. Oh and our flat is always on the cold side so it'd be far too cold anyway!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics