• Manage your budget plan icon
    Budget close icon
    Manage your budget plan icon You are currently on budget !

My budget: 10000

My Cost so far: 7,800

Create a free budget plan to organise your finances!

• Manage your budget
    • Keep track of your spending
    bottom arrow icon
    Manage my Budget
  • Manage your to-do list icon
    Budget close icon
    Manage your to-do list icon You have 0 outstanding tasks!
    Tasks Complete: 32 Tasks Outstanding: 0

Create a free personalised to-do list to help make your planning easy and fun!

• Free step-by-step plan and time-line
    • Fun and manageable task list
    Manage my To-Do List Bottom arrow icon
  • New competitions to enter icon
    Budget close icon
    You have not entered any competitions

Make sure you check back regularly as we are always adding new competitions.

View Competitions Page Bottom arrow icon
hide
down arrow icon

Being nekkid at home......

JK
Page 3 of 4 (50 items) < Previous1234Next >
Sort Posts:
  • Re: Being nekkid at home......

• LouM
    • Joined on 31 Aug 2005
    • United Kingdom

poochanna:

I love being naked. In fact I feel more confident naked than in clothes. I've always thought when watching Gok that he'd need to do the reverse on me ROTFL

Yes, I've never quite understood the title of HTLGN, because all he does is put his women in holdy-in underwear (which is not naked) and give them a bit of a makeover (which is not naked either). I guess those things give them confidence which in turn gives them the confidence to strip off with aplomb. Hmmmm. Ok, I think I've answered my own question.

• JK
    • Joined on 16 Apr 2002
    • United Kingdom

Mr JK and I are a bit lackadaisical about clothes. When we're on our own, obviously. Or in front of the children. They're 3 and 5 and currently don't seem bothered.

My mother wasa  bit half-hearted about clothes, though not always in terms of being nekkid - she used to take her bra off down one sleeve as soon as she got in form work, sometimes stuffing it under a cushion on the sofa to be discovered by some hapless individual much, much later. And on her first trip to the loo her knickers came off too (I'm the same thinking about it).

It's not that I can't stand clothes, or seek to make a point, it's a matter of convenience and laziness and in the case of bras, comfort.

I'm not particularly comfortable with my body - especially at the moment as my belly is expanding and my boobs have changed.  I'm hoping I feel better when I actually look pregnant and Rubenesque, rather than just pudgy as I do at the moment.

And any woman who's ever been pregnant knows that you can't spend very long without wearing underwear - and going without a bra doesn't bear thinking about.  Not having a bra on is so uncomfortable at the moment - I really need the support!

It's not something I do. I'm pretty comfortable with my body so it's not that, I just like being clothed. I'm always nipping out for something too so it's pain to have to keep getting dressed. Oh and our flat is always on the cold side so it'd be far too cold anyway!

crystal-k:
    burnt my nipple in the yolk of my fried egg as I bent over my plate.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Painful but funny! Laugh

I like cooking for the bf when I am nekkid, but tend to wear an apron to protect my boobs  Laugh

Like JK's Mum as soon as I get in from work/out/wherever the first thing I do is take bra off down one arm and drape over the sofa. I have lost so many bras that have eventually turned up under the cushions  Laugh

A day without sequins is hardly worth living!

Haha, this has just reminded me that an ex and I used to do 'naked pickling' every year, when we made our pickled onions for the winter season we'd do it naked, and we had a naked pickler's song too.  Haha, blimey I hadn't thought about that in years.

Also, had a flatmate who would wait for us all to go parents homes at the end of term and have a naked breakfast 'for decadence sake'.

Like many respondents I would be more naked if I was thinner / more body confident (I have confused the 2 in my head). Also, we have students/lodgers/children. So from the oft naked younger me to fat old pyjama lady I am.

DaisyDaisy:

Haha, this has just reminded me that an ex and I used to do 'naked pickling' every year, when we made our pickled onions for the winter season we'd do it naked, and we had a naked pickler's song too.  Haha, blimey I hadn't thought about that in years.

Also, had a flatmate who would wait for us all to go parents homes at the end of term and have a naked breakfast 'for decadence sake'.

Like many respondents I would be more naked if I was thinner / more body confident (I have confused the 2 in my head). Also, we have students/lodgers/children. So from the oft naked younger me to fat old pyjama lady I am.

"Naked pickling" and the picklers' song - you looper ROTFL How on earth did that come about?

• Zebra
    • Joined on 18 Nov 2003
    • United Kingdom

I sleep naked and I'm another person who lives in a house strewn with bras as I take them off whenever home.

I'm usually clothed inside because I refuse to heat the house more than absolutely necessary but I'll certainly walk around naked if I'm between bedroom and bathroom for example.

I spent most of the first year of R's life sitting with my top off as he was perpetually helping himself and it was just easier for feedingLaugh

• JK
    • Joined on 16 Apr 2002
    • United Kingdom

RachelHS:

I'm not particularly comfortable with my body - especially at the moment as my belly is expanding and my boobs have changed.  I'm hoping I feel better when I actually look pregnant and Rubenesque, rather than just pudgy as I do at the moment.

And any woman who's ever been pregnant knows that you can't spend very long without wearing underwear - and going without a bra doesn't bear thinking about.  Not having a bra on is so uncomfortable at the moment - I really need the support!

Ooooh no, when I was pregnant, I was forever 'in the nack' (© MrsB Laugh).  I get unbearably hot when upduffed, and used to sit on a towel, grumbling, starkers. In February/March. Thankfully I never had to be pregnant over the summer.

I don't understand being disgusted by your own bod.  How?  Why? How much of it can you see without a mirror? Not much. So don't look Laugh

• hazel
    • Joined on 23 Mar 2004
    • United Kingdom

I sleep naked but tend not to sit around in my nude because (a) the cats like pawing and (b) I would just get permanently ambushed by a small child wanting food.

JK:
    I don't understand being disgusted by your own bod.

I am disgusted when I look at my feet  Ick!  Laugh

A day without sequins is hardly worth living!

Well, I seem to be in a minority..I would never be able to be naked in the house (In Laws not withstanding). I dont like my body at all, but Im not sure thats it all. I think my childhood may have something to do with it..bodies were not to be seen etc..I would feel really exposed..I dont even like wearing just my Pj's in front of people..

Auntie Em, Hate you, hate Kansas, taking the dog. Dorothy.

No way!!! I don't even sleep naked-not even when I am alone. I don't like looking at my body in the buff so I am not going to recline on the sofa reading a magazine, nekkid-it would just be wrong! (for me)

I'd freeze - our house doesn't get warm enough for nakedness, even in sumer. I don't have issues with being naked though despite being far too fat and saggy for my liking.

SophieM:
    "Naked pickling" and the picklers' song - you looper ROTFL How on earth did that come about?

Well the song was an homage to Trev and Simon and their (non naked) pickling song. GOd alone knows why we chose naked pickling as a tradition. really can't remember. I was thinner in those days..

Return to: Off Topic Posts
Page 3 of 4 (50 items) < Previous1234Next >