• Manage your budget plan icon
    Budget close icon
    Manage your budget plan icon You are currently on budget !

My budget: 10000

My Cost so far: 7,800

Create a free budget plan to organise your finances!

• Manage your budget
    • Keep track of your spending
    bottom arrow icon
    Manage my Budget
  • Manage your to-do list icon
    Budget close icon
    Manage your to-do list icon You have 0 outstanding tasks!
    Tasks Complete: 32 Tasks Outstanding: 0

Create a free personalised to-do list to help make your planning easy and fun!

• Free step-by-step plan and time-line
    • Fun and manageable task list
    Manage my To-Do List Bottom arrow icon
  • New competitions to enter icon
    Budget close icon
    You have not entered any competitions

Make sure you check back regularly as we are always adding new competitions.

View Competitions Page Bottom arrow icon
hide
down arrow icon

China wedding dress

cbarlow
Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 12Next >
Sort Posts:
  • China wedding dress

hi b2b and already brides. Has anyone bought a dress from china before and has reached them if yes, plis send me the link my budget and time is low so am desperate to get a dress asap. thanx ladies

MRS MAXWELL

• Re: China wedding dress

hello, personally im not a china bride but i know geordie barbie on here got  a lovely dress from landy bridal in china and was very happy with it. if you google landy bridal you should find it. im sure theres a fewq others but off the top of my head i cant think of there names

Love  I got married 17th july 2010   Love

Baby girl Isla  05/07/2011 8lb 10 oz. Love my baby girl so much!!!

Babydust No. 2 due June 2013 sometime

My dress is from China, i searched for the style i wanted on ebay and ordered off there, it arrived within 3-4 weeks. It cost me £89 and for that you cant go wrong (and even if something does, it's not a massive amount lost!)

I am not  YET but plan to be.  I.m going to order from yourbridalwear.com. The dress i want is over £1000 here and £155 from there.   Someone on here did use them and said they were great but can't remember who it was.

Hiya girl, i am planning to get china dress later on this summer, from yourbridalwear.com or www.jormabridal.com (my oh's mum friend's daughter bought her dress from that website) i think one of the bride been order from yourbridalwear this week has gone..i think its was Steelgoddess (not sure right spelling)...

xx

Meeeee!!  I'm a China girl!

I got mine from Landy Bridal and they were FAB.  They list the dresses by designer which makes it really easy to find what you're looking for.

Mine's an Essense dress and was £979 in the shops but I got mine for jus under £165 including speedy shipping and VAT.  It was shipped at 6.30pm on Saturday and they first tried to deliver just after 1.00pm on the Tuesday!  I picked it up from the depot on the Tuesday night  [:)}

It really is well made, has sewn in cups, boning and internal straps for support.  The material is really good - my seamstress friend reckoned the material was over £10 a metre and she though there was over 6 metres so at least £60 of the money was the material!

I went dress shopping to check what I liked and the one.  I was lucky that the designer was one that Landy did.

Designer pic and my dress...

Love 22nd May 2010 Love   |     Baby girl 8th July 2011 - 6lbs 12oz Baby girl

I've taken the plunge and ordered from mybridalwear.com. i did HEAPS of research on other wedding forums and also on here and have seen good reviews no bad ones.

I have felt more relaxed as now just waiting and as others have said even if its not quite right its not like I spent thousands or even hundreds!

x

GeordieBarbie:

Meeeee!!  I'm a China girl!

I got mine from Landy Bridal and they were FAB.  They list the dresses by designer which makes it really easy to find what you're looking for.

Mine's an Essense dress and was £979 in the shops but I got mine for jus under £165 including speedy shipping and VAT.  It was shipped at 6.30pm on Saturday and they first tried to deliver just after 1.00pm on the Tuesday!  I picked it up from the depot on the Tuesday night  [:)}

It really is well made, has sewn in cups, boning and internal straps for support.  The material is really good - my seamstress friend reckoned the material was over £10 a metre and she though there was over 6 metres so at least £60 of the money was the material!

I went dress shopping to check what I liked and the one.  I was lucky that the designer was one that Landy did.

Designer pic and my dress...

Thats beautiful hun!! You must be so chuffed!!

I too was pretty chuffed with my dress from Landy Bridal - it arrived within about a month of being ordered and would have cost a fortune if I'd bought it from Maggie Sottero! I'm sure it doesn't have the exact finish of a shop bought dress, but to me that didn't matter. I feel fabulous in it, no one is going to know the difference and I can spend the (massive!) cost difference on our honeymoon! Go for it!

Hi Mrswinwood.

What Maggie did you get made if you dont mind me asking?

hi i bought my dress from china via bay of e and it only cost me 89 pounds recommendation though choose a made to measure dress and you will probably need a seemstress to do some alterations, my dress was stunning but is too large at the top however for the price im amazed.

I got mine from yourbridalwear.com and i love it. I'd tried on loads of dresses in the shops and altho they were all nice, I never thought Id find 'the one'.

But as soon as I tried on my dress from China I loved it. The quality is the same as any dress from the shop.

I say go for it!

Baby boy 12/12/12

I am also hoping to be a Landy Bride! Thanks to Geordie Barbie, her dress is beautiful!!

• debmci
    • Joined on 22 Jan 2010
    • Northern Ireland

well i didnt get mine from china as i went to a closing down sale and picked up a wee bargain...but i go 2 a calligraphy class and the tutor's daughter is getting married this year also and she got hers from china.  It is apparently gorgeous and only took about a month to come.  She has just sent them the measurements of her BM's and is getting their dresses made to be the same style as hers but in a colour.  I have to say they were very impressed with them. 

Debs xo

Mrs Sproule since 13/10/10, and Sooooo Happy!!  Smile

I got mine from china of bay of e and it was a disaster all round really so my advice would be against buying from bay of e but to go with one of the 'shops' like landy bridal.

Married 25th June 2010

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 12Next >