How much does a marquee cost?

Kate H
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 26 Jul 2009 23:16

How much does a marquee cost?

I wondered if anyone could give me an idea of how much it costs to hire a marquee?  None of the local companies give any prices on their websites and before I call any, I'd like at least an idea of cost so I know whether the price given seems reasonable or not.  I would be wanting a marquee for about 200 people.  Any help very gratefully received :)

Kate x

• Posted: 27 Jul 2009 8:36

Re: How much does a marquee cost?

Hello Kate Wave,

This question is almost like, how long is a piece of string...It depends if the chairs, tables, flooring, lighting and heating  are included in the price.

I am also looking at marquees, (although I'm looking at canvas ones, and they're slightly more expensive) and the quotes that I've had range from £2,500 - £6,000.

Hope this helps a bit.

• Posted: 27 Jul 2009 8:48

As OLL says, it's a how long is a piece of string question.  I don't know whereabouts you are located but this is one of my local marquee companies with their pricing (I assume it's up to date):-

HTH a little

• Posted: 27 Jul 2009 15:11

prices vary as to what you require, thats why they choose not to supply prices on line, as marquees, come with a variety of things, such as floors, walls, lighting etc, so if you spoke to them and told them your requuirements they give you a quote.

try these, they are one of my suppliers and are extremely good.

Amanda Ardley

Wedding planner

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)