Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

kc 2b
Beginner October 2008

School prom...james bond theme...inspiration needed

kc 2b, 17 of May of 2009 at 19:09 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi,

I'm just wondering how much it would cost to hire some martini glasses (large ones) table centres for my school's prom- or similar

The kids are having a james bond theme and need some table centre ideas (fairly cheap...school budget is rubbish)

Oh, by the way, i'm their head of year....not some 16 year old kiddie signing up to a wedding website ? i know it's a weird topic but when i got married this forum was soooo much help...i figured you'd be the guys in the know x

Any ideas?

tia x

4 replies

Latest activity by bygeorge, 18 of May of 2009 at 18:11
  • teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

Wheres sherri when u need her!?

Hope you're well Kc Smiley smile

• Finesse (HIB)
    Finesse (HIB) ·
    • Hide content

Hi ya

For a 60cm tall glass about £15 per glass would be expected, you can get smaller for ch

I don't know how much they charge but this company have LOADS of James bond items inlcuding these.

http://www.eventprophire.com/table_centres.php?productId=265&product=007-Gold-Glittered-Table-Centre

Have a look under the themes to get some ideas. You could get the kids to paint silohettes onto large peices of tracing paper. Make up some giant frames and then attach the paintings to the frames. You can then ask the disco company if you're having one, if they have any coloured lights you can put behind to light them up and have these around the room, alternatively you could hire these too.

HTH

Ruth

x

• pink alien
    Beginner May 2008
    pink alien ·
    • Hide content

What about helium balloons - they are fairly cheap - my friend had hearts, diamonds, spades and clubs at her James Bond party? And like Finesse said silhouette's round the room too. Looked really good! Normal 0

• kc 2b
    Beginner October 2008
    kc 2b ·
    • Hide content

Hello,

thanks for the suggestions. we're looking into helium balloons and cut outs at the minute. We have to dress 25 -26 tables and thought that balloons on all of those may be a bit much.

The kids in art are doing silohettes...love the idea of putting them in frmaes though

Ruth, i like the 007 centre pieces too.

I'll keep trying, thanks ladies!

teehee i'm good thanks just busy with exams and organising prom, you decided what to wear for your hen do yet?

• bygeorge
    bygeorge ·
    • Hide content

How about something like this; just a glass cube vase (which are really cheap to buy) with oasis and playing cards wrapped around the outside. Work with 4 or 9 roses, depending on their size and the size of the vases. Might be an alternative if the Martini glasses are too expensive?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics